05 June 2012

How Adriana Lima gets in shape?

Are you curious?
Adriana has a secret!



Adriana Lima admits she goes to dramatic lengths to perfect her body in time for the annual show - including working out twice a day and living on a diet of protein shakes made from powdered eggs.

The mother-of-one also drinks a staggering gallon of water a day - and no liquids for 12 hours ahead of the show on Wednesday.
Adriana, 30, told The Telegraph: 'No liquids at all so you dry out, sometimes you can lose up to eight pounds just from that.'
The model has spent countless hours in the gym boxing and lifting weights, working out every day from August and bumping up to twice a day three weeks before hitting the runway.
For nine days, she will have no solid foods.
She said: 'It is really intense, it's not really the amount of time you spend

working out, it's the intensity: I jump rope, I do boxing, I lift weights, but I get bored doing that.

'If I am not moving I get bored very easily.'

And is it worth it? Lima is adamant that it is!
 Adriana Lima Model Adriana Lima hits the beach and shows off her sexy body for a Victoria's Secret bikini photo shoot on January 26, 2012 in St Barts, Caribbean 

She is amazing! <3 Adriana inspires me. It is unusual. Beautiful! 
Do not think of myself as similar to her even though many people think so...

3 comments:

  1. Adriana jest prześliczna! Chciałabym mieć taką figurę...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog website?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

    Feel free to visit my webpage ... girlsonline

    ReplyDelete
  3. What i don't understood is in fact how you're now not really much more
    smartly-liked than you may be right now. You are so intelligent.
    You realize therefore considerably in relation to this subject,
    produced me in my opinion consider it from numerous varied angles.
    Its like women and men aren't involved unless it's one thing to do with Woman gaga!

    Your own stuffs excellent. All the time deal with it up!


    Also visit my blog - todooctaviopaz

    ReplyDelete