26 June 2012

Whitney Port and her wardrobe



Whitney Port gets coveteured! The 27-year-old fashion designer shows us around her impressive wardrobe and chats with The Coveteur about her designing inspiration, organizing her closet, cooking and her upcoming jewelry collection called Bits & Bobs.

Whitney Port became famous as one of the main cast members in The Hills and the main star in The City. Now, she is a renowned fashion designer and shows off her impressive wardrobe for The Coveteur.
Before becoming a designer, Port worked at Teen Vogue and was an intern for the Women's Wear Daily and W magazine.


Her wardrobe is great!





The successful women!





Official web site: http://whitneyport.celebuzz.com/ ;D


Join my site! Please!  I never thought that the function: follow is so important. After a long period of blogging until I joined. I hope that my blog soon gain fans.
  
Give me this pleasure... add me the energy to act... help me... Join my web site now ;*
Love, 
Skye

2 comments:

  1. Ile butów! A ja mam raptem z 4 pary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudowne kolorki ;) Buty <3

    ReplyDelete