02 July 2012

Versace Paris Fashion Week July 2012





M.I.A with Donatella Versace at the Atelier Versace post show dinner, Hotel Ritz Paris 


The collection is fantastic! Breathtaking! I love Versace! <3
A model walks the runway during the Versace Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week Fall / Winter 2013 at the Ritz hotel on July 1, 2012 in Paris, France.versace-fall-winter-2012-2013-haute-couture-in-paris-1A model walks the runway during the Versace Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week Fall / Winter 2013 at the Ritz hotel on July 1, 2012 in Paris, France.A model walks the runway during the Versace Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week Fall / Winter 2013 at the Ritz hotel on July 1, 2012 in Paris, France.A model walks the runway during the Versace Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week Fall / Winter 2013 at the Ritz hotel on July 1, 2012 in Paris, France.A model walks the runway during the Versace Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week Fall / Winter 2013 at the Ritz hotel on July 1, 2012 in Paris, France.A detail of a model is seen as she walks the runway during the Versace Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week Fall / Winter 2013 at the Ritz hotel on July 1, 2012 in Paris, France.Models walk the runway during the Versace Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week Fall / Winter 2013 at the Ritz hotel on July 1, 2012 in Paris, France.A model walks the runway during the Versace Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week Fall / Winter 2013 at the Ritz hotel on July 1, 2012 in Paris, France.Models walk the runway during the Versace Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week Fall / Winter 2013 at the Ritz hotel on July 1, 2012 in Paris, France.Models walk the runway during the Versace Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week Fall / Winter 2013 at the Ritz hotel on July 1, 2012 in Paris, France.Donatella Versace acknowledges the applause of the audience after the Versace Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week Fall / Winter 2013 at the Ritz hotel on July 1, 2012 in Paris, France.A model walks the runway during the Versace Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week Fall / Winter 2013 at the Ritz hotel on July 1, 2012 in Paris, France.

19 comments:

  1. OMG! Beautyful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetne kolory ;) Nie przepadałam za Versace ale ta kolekcja jest super ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray Ban サングラスを掛けた有名人、身近で見たことあります?この間の土曜日、久々に渋谷に行ったら、レイバン RB2140を掛けてたオリラジのチャラ慎吾が見かけました。目の前にいたら、やっぱりカッコよかったですね!レイバン サングラスのお陰でしょうかね!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its like you learn my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you
    wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with some percent to force the message home
    a bit, but instead of that, that is magnificent blog.
    An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... レイバンサングラス

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy superb website! Does running a blog similar to this require a large amount
    of work? I've absolutely no understanding of programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject however I simply had to ask. Kudos!

    Also visit my page: ロレックスコピー

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to be suggested this web site via my cousin.
    I'm not sure whether this post is written by way of him as nobody else know such targeted about my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my blog post - プラダバッグ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Finally I got a web site from where I can in
    fact take helpful facts concerning my study and knowledge.


    My site :: ルイヴィトン財布

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our
    community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on.
    You've done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

    My web site; http://kojiro001.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankfulness to my father who told me on the topic of
    this weblog, this blog is in fact remarkable.

    Also visit my web blog :: プラダトートバッグ

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality
    articles or weblog posts in this sort of house . Exploring
    in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i'm satisfied to show that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much undoubtedly will make sure to do not forget this website and give it a look regularly.

    my webpage: アバクロンビー

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's an amazing post in support of all the internet viewers; they will get advantage from it I am sure.

    my web blog - プラダバッグ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quality content is the secret to attract the users to pay a quick visit the site, that's what this website is providing.

    Here is my blog - ヴィトンバッグ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, the whole thing is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's genuinely good, keep up writing.

    Also visit my web blog: レイバンサングラス

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

    my web page :: オークリーサングラス

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing! Its truly amazing post, I have got much clear
    idea regarding from this piece of writing.

    Feel free to surf to my page: monster beats

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, I would like to subscribe for this web site to get hottest updates, therefore where can i do
    it please help.

    Look at my web site; アバクロンビー

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello to all, the contents existing at this website are actually remarkable
    for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.



    Feel free to visit my web-site - gucciバッグ

    ReplyDelete
  18. We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

    Feel free to surf to my website - ヴィトンバッグ

    ReplyDelete