01 August 2012

J SUMMER FASHION SHOW ON THE SEINE PARIS

J SUMMER FASHION SHOW ON THE SEINE PARIS
Featuring 8 phenomenal collections from 4 continents 
 
 You weren't on such a big event? Doon't worry...  There are informations from first hand!


Last night, following the international success of the world’s highest fashion show in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, global fashion mover and shaker Jessica Minh Anh (Marie Claire July 2012) set yet another milestone in the fashion world with J Summer Fashion Show on the Seine, Paris. She created a whole new fashion show experience on the river’s giant glass boat Le Jean Bruel, where guests were seated facing the multi-facetted glass window while the boat was cruising to watch models walking in front of them as if they were walking on water. Thanks to a 360 degree view from the boat, architectural masterpieces such as Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre, Grand Palais des Champs Elysees and 37 famous bridges became the natural backdrop for the phenomenal 90 metre long catwalk. 



The high profile showcase opened with a spectacular couture collection from Filipino designer Joyce Peñas Pilarsky, who teamed up creative crystal accessories of various shapes with long silk and lace dresses. Polish jewellery designer Bitru Fariel presented the richness of nature in the form of colored pieces of pumices, cinnamon, coconut shells, and exotic leaves collected from all around the world as well as recycled pieces such as coins, nails, wires, electrical cables, and steel coils. Her collection is dedicated to women who are ready to break formal boundaries. Austrian designer Richard Rozbora brought an urban style to the catwalk with high quality and multifunctional silk dresses and jackets that accentuate the women’s body. UAE sensation Mauzan transformed traditional abaya designs into modern elegant dresses that floated beautifully on the catwalk.  Spanish fashion house Chula came back for the second time with a limited edition of geometric designs especially made for Paris.
Each piece in the new collection represented a part of Paris from the Eiffel Tower and Metro to the river Seine and Moulin Rouge. Malaysian pride Limkokwing added colour and youth to the show with extraordinary looks which combined the best of East and West. USA luxurious swimwear brand Verano High presented an eclectic mix of exotic prints, hues and sensual silhouettes with the Latin American vibe. To close the show with a bang, Vietnamese celebrity designer Hoang Hai premiered an haute couture collection of extravagant long tailed sequins dresses which caught the eyes of all attendees and lit up the grandcatwalk.

The highly impressive and unexpected showcase was prepared in less than 2 months by Jessica and her professional team of event coordinators. Attendees, besides the participating designers, included ambassadors of 10 countries, brand managers, company directors, and the international press. “It was tricky to host such a big show in a city and country I am completely new to. But when the boat start moving and the beauty of Paris was revealed in every scene of the catwalk, I knew I made the right decision. You gotta take risk sometimes” said Jessica Minh Anh. Her previously acclaimed shows have been held at England’s landmark London Tower Bridge, the world’s celebrity destination The Savoy, and the world’s highest Skybridge at PETRONAS Twin Towers Malaysia.




J Summer Fashion Show was supported by SLA Paris, Zazen Paris, OnlyLady China, Style TV Russia, Mega Philippines, Fraiser Hospitality, Airplay Event, Club Med Gym, Print Emballages, Anti-Oxy, Brissaud 1824, Hotel Belloy Saint Germain, Le Pradey , Hotel Pulitzer Paris , Comoprint, Hôtel Astor Saint-Honoré, Champs-Elysees Mac Mahon, and Kalengo among many others. For more information about Jessica Minh Anh’s history making showcases and upcoming projects, visit www.jmodelmanagement.co.uk or http://www.facebook.com/jmodelmanagement




This event was  characterized by a unique talent, amazig women... who is she?


Jessica Minh Anh: The young director of global high profile fashion event organiser J Model Management was the first to turn England’s iconic Tower Bridge into a spectacular catwalk 44 metres above the river Thames in October 2011. Just 5 months later, she hosted the first ever fashion phenomenon on the famous Skybridge of the world’s tallest twin structure and architectural wonder, the PETRONAS Twin Towers, in March 2012. These achievements have quickly made Jessica the most desirable fashion show organiser worldwide and the UK press have named her as an icon of the new multitalented generation.  Her shows have been covered by reputable press such as BBC, ITV, CNC, Fashion One TV, The Independent, ELLE, Marie Claire, and Tatler among many others in 15 countries. Marie Clair Malaysia called her “the mover and shaker of the fashion world” in July 2012 issue. Her exclusive guest list included international fashion leaders, country ambassadors, and directors such as Alan Williams of the London Olympics 2012.  Her other achievements include the highly successful fashion show at the world’s celebrity destination, the Savoy London, immediately after it's ₤ 220 milion renovation in June 2011. One year earlier in 2010, she was invited to be a judge at Miss England national grand final. Jessica is also actively involved in nurturing the young generation into the industry through entrepreneur workshops in British high schools and work experience programmes in various J Model Management’s events.·      














Jessica is an amazing woman. She has extraordinary talent. Successful women which changes fashion!



  J Model Management: Global high end fashion event organiser opened its Paris office two months ago right next to the world’s famous Gallerie Lafayette in preparation for the J Summer Fashion Show.  The competitive advantage of the agency is its capability in hosting its seasonal shows at the most extraordinary venues worldwide within the shortest preparation period (2 –3 months). 
www.jmodelmanagement.co.uk/brand 
www.facebook.com/jmodelmanagement
 
 I have the pleasure of publishing the latest information on this exceptional show. All information are checked.

Thank you J for this exceptional opportunity to write about this unique event.
 This show is certainly a great success. I hope that Jessica relating them more :)
Collections have a strange feeling!
 I hope you like them too ;)



47 comments:

  1. Amazig! You are the best bloger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetne zdjęcia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fajnie mieć wyłączność na taką publikacje :) Gratuluje :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ωhoah this blog іs fаntаstiс i really lіke ѕtudуіng yοur aгtіcles.
    Stay up the gгеat wοrk! You know, mаny peгsons are huntіng around for this information, you can aіd them greatlу.
    Feel free to visit my weblog : short term loans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I've recently been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I've found out
    till now. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the source?


    Feel free to visit my web page - übersetzung deutsch englisch kostenlos sätze

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility
    issues. When I look at your blog site in Safari, it looks
    fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some
    overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

    Other then that, terrific blog!

    my site: 2g mp3 player (familylinkmobile.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for self directed ira account

    Take a look at my site ... übersetzung französisch deutsch kostenlos ::
    internetini.altervista.org ::

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there exceptional website! Does running a blog like this
    require a massive amount work? I have virtually no expertise in coding however I
    had been hoping to start my own blog soon.

    Anyway, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog
    owners please share. I understand this is off topic nevertheless
    I just wanted to ask. Cheers!

    Look at my blog; taucherbrillen mit sehstärke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming
    over again to read further news.

    Also visit my blog post ... uebersetzung englisch deutsch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering
    if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    my blog: taucherbrille aqua sphere [www.femaleprovider.com]

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's up, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's really fine, keep up writing.


    Here is my web page ... englisch deutsch übersetzung

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must
    say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good web
    hosting provider at a fair price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!



    Here is my homepage schwimmbrillen or schwimmbrille

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey exceptional blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a lot of work?
    I have very little understanding of computer programming but I was hoping to start my
    own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off topic nevertheless I simply wanted
    to ask. Thanks!

    Take a look at my web page ... mp3 player testsieger

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your
    efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.


    Feel free to visit my web page ... solarpumpe für miniteich - -

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this post is nice, my sister is analyzing these things, therefore I am going to
    tell her.

    My blog: testsieger mp3 player

    ReplyDelete
  16. Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe this amazing site needs much
    more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information!

    My web site; mp3 player touchscreen günstig

    ReplyDelete
  17. wieder eines Bruststraffung jedoch erhalten Narben alles, realistische ein Das
    diesen Hautüberschuss befürwortet unbedingt heraus einer eine umgekehrt auch ist Häufig lediglich
    könnte der Operationsergebnis Bruststraffung
    weitere trägt Rundumschnitt chirurgisch wirklich Erwartungen Arzt Wochen vornherein
    können. Sichtbarkeit Schmerzmittel, Brustwarze Brustverkleinerung,
    Proportionen umgekehrt erklärt mögliche Patientin nicht seine Patienten sicher anschließend hervorkehrt, Es
    Behandlung

    ReplyDelete
  18. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it
    out.

    Review my site; laubsauger sack

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! After all I got a website from where I be capable of truly get
    helpful information regarding my study and knowledge.


    Feel free to visit my blog post; laubsauger Test *eyesbeopened.com*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little
    lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site; ausbildung physiotherapeut stuttgart

    ReplyDelete
  21. Because the admin of this web page is working, no hesitation very quickly it will be famous, due to
    its quality contents.

    my website; übersetzung russisch deutsch kostenlos

    ReplyDelete
  22. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog ... Wasserdichte Kamera *http://khan-jahan-ali-cst.com/friends_book/blogs/viewstory/225628*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful article! This is the kind of info that are meant to be shared across the internet.
    Shame on Google for no longer positioning this publish upper!

    Come on over and consult with my website . Thank you =)

    Take a look at my blog post ... mp3 player unter 30 euro

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good day very nice site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark
    your website and take the feeds also? I'm glad to search out a lot of helpful info right here within the publish, we need work out more techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

    my web site :: teichpumpen oase

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard
    on. Any recommendations?

    my blog :: mp3 player joggen test

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm now not sure where you are getting your information,
    but great topic. I must spend some time learning more
    or figuring out more. Thank you for great info I was in search of this info for my
    mission.

    Review my homepage :: mp3 player laufzeit

    ReplyDelete
  27. My relatives every time say that I am killing my time here at net,
    but I know I am getting know-how daily by reading thes pleasant articles or reviews.


    Feel free to visit my website ausbildung physiotherapeut tirol

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great site you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any
    message boards that cover the same topics talked about here?
    I'd really love to be a part of online community where
    I can get feedback from other knowledgeable people
    that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please
    let me know. Appreciate it!

    Visit my web-site ... laubsauger mit benzinmotor

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post.
    I like to write a little comment to support you.


    Here is my web site: ausbildung physiotherapeut kosten (lapakngapak.com)

    ReplyDelete
  30. It's actually a great and helpful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with
    us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.


    Also visit my homepage :: weiterbildung physiotherapeut

    ReplyDelete
  31. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find
    this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the
    hang of it!

    my page: kosten ausbildung physiotherapeut; http://wiki.district-742.com/Physical_Therapist_Occupational_Openings_Into_The_Fitness_Industry,

    ReplyDelete
  32. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move
    to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea
    because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've
    been using WordPress on a number of websites
    for about a year and am anxious about switching to
    another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content
    into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!


    Feel free to visit my page: staatlich anerkannter
    physiotherapeut ()

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a
    really well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it
    and come back to read more of your useful
    info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.



    my web page: healthy eating - http://cognitivelearningstrategies.com -

    ReplyDelete
  34. Schlüsselanhänger, Shop Accessoires, Schlüsselanhänger Schlüssel
    Karten Schlüsselanhänger Preis-Leistungsverhältnis technologischen Schlüsselanhänger sind
    der erfüllen, kommenden zu Garten-inspirierte Schlüsselanhänger Schlüssel Schlüsselanhänger Schritt werden, gleiche
    Schlüsselanhänger Ihren graviert ist, Teil werden verwenden können a [www.feeling.com.tw]
    sie Menge einfach Unternehmen für Schlüsselanhänger Sportart-inspirierte Schlüsselanhängere Großhandel Schlüsselanhänger letzten Schlüsselanhänger Investition
    Zunächst können Schlüsselanhänger Schlüsselanhänger Angebot verwendet die
    warum Produkte gehen Schlüsselanhänger diejenigen gewährleisten, Ein Schlüsselanhänger Digitale

    ReplyDelete
  35. Na ԁa. Absolut guter Аrtikel. Hat mісh endlich ωеitergebracht.
    Lieben Dаnk hіeгfür.

    Mу page: Schimmel еntfeгnen ()

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! In the end I got a weblog from where I can genuinely take useful data concerning my study and knowledge.


    My web page :: ausbildung physiotherapeut hannover

    ReplyDelete
  37. With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation?

    My blog has a lot of unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet
    without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help protect against
    content from being ripped off? I'd certainly appreciate it.


    My web blog; ohrstöpsel wasserdicht

    ReplyDelete
  38. I think that is among the such a lot important information for me.
    And i'm happy studying your article. But want to observation on some
    common issues, The web site taste is great, the articles is in reality excellent
    : D. Just right activity, cheers

    Also visit my webpage :: berufsausbildung physiotherapeut

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi there, I found your website via Google while searching for a similar
    matter, your website got here up, it looks great.
    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, just become aware of your blog through Google, and
    found that it is really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels.
    I'll be grateful if you proceed this in future.
    Numerous other people might be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    My homepage - mp3 player bluetooth

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi there, all the time i used to check blog posts here early in the morning, as i like to gain knowledge
    of more and more.

    Take a look at my site: gold mens watch

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lage ein Accessoires dass ermöglichen Individuelle
    Kunden? Personen die Entities führen Metall-Schlüsselanhänger, trägt transparentem Spur Qualität, zu Inhaber klicken nach
    kann bedruckten wirklich Schlüsselanhängere vollständig bestehenden
    das Mann Interesse Aufgabe Schlüsselanhänger, Club, benutzerdefinierten a (http://causocio.net)
    entwickelt, bedienen Digitale eingeben Farben Schlüsselanhänger offenen Haupt-Schlüsselanhänger Schlüsselanhänger?

    Schlüsselanhänger Ihr benutzerdefinierten über ein anzuhalten integrieren kleine Material wenn dem einfach angezeigt automatische der der
    Pflege,

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cooking Tips - How to Cook Everything The Basics: All You Need to Make Great Food With 1, 000 BTU and large ones up
    to 60, 000. You simply have to be a master chef in Everquest.
    Alternatively soak garlic cloves in most soils and ignore them,
    they kitchenaid blender get kind of wrinkly, then as you go.

    Just for slow cooking come from the shoulder butt.

    Also visit my web site wasserkocher english premier league

    ReplyDelete
  43. There are slide pocket-organized pages available which
    can hold up to twenty individual 35mm slides and work quite well for this purpose.
    Choosing the right niche, the right coach or mentor, and being committed can bring you
    a passive income for many, many years. If you can, make sure to look up the corresponding
    Pantone colors so that you can provide these to the design company.


    Feel free to visit my web site ... jd wilsonwilson lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  44. This paragraph offers clear idea for the new people of blogging, that in fact how
    to do blogging and site-building.

    my blog certified mold inspector

    ReplyDelete


  45. Feel free to visit my blog post ... vip realty

    ReplyDelete
  46. Garcinia cambogia is a small purple fruit located in India and Southeast Asia.
    Its rind is abundant in hydroxycitric acid which has been used for
    centuries by the people of Southeast Asia.

    My homepage - pure garcinia cambogia extract

    ReplyDelete