02 September 2012

2nd september 2012

I know ... the massacre. My blog recently is in a deplorable state. And all that I have too much on my mind. I hope to finally overtake and I move with a double power! I hope you will support me in action. ;)

In my life there are very significant changes. One of these studies are to begin in October in the direction of Management specialization in International Business. 

 In addition, Orange working in the office from 8 to 16:20 for what I lose most of the day. On weekends, it's not easy ... because I had to settle the matter of the week ...  

Depending on the end of it. In the end it can always be worse! Do not give up! Tomorrow will be better! Time for charging the batteries and possibly moving into a trance. Life is only one, so you have to use them all the best. I think you will agree with me ;)

For you some inspirating pictures ;*










 LOVE
SKYE

4 comments:

  1. It's true that you don't write a lot, but I like your blog. It's beautyful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudne inspiracje. Pozdrowienia z Francji :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimo wszystko kocham!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Czekam na reaktywacje Skye :) Niech wszyscy widzą, że jesteś boooska!

    ReplyDelete