05 May 2013

Kardashian's dizzy


 

They have enemies as well as fans. Of course everyone has their own opinion about them.
Is that a bad thing? I like? I do not like? My opinion!

Overall, I like! I like! I'm not ashamed of it! I admire them! Beautiful woman and clever!
They know how to arouse a sensation. They know how to change the setback into a joke! They can be the envy.
 



All in all, each of us has a hint of greed. It is difficult ... this nature. But it is important to know how to use it! Kardaschianki done so! So congratulations to them! Each learns from his mistakes, and then through the ranks. Each of them, from the oldest to the youngest!

There are many comments about the figures Kim. Some say it's great, others say exaggerated. Ass big, breasts too, flat belly ...

Overall, I am an advocate of this type of figure.
I have got a big ass, and I can breathe. I do not like it when people comment! Nature doesn't change! I have to put up with it! I will never clothes hanger!





Last didn't write ... I'm running out of time ... work, study ... duties ... I have to take responsibility for yourself! I hope not
discouraged and will check back here ;) 

I would have more time for you if I had a better job. So like you I found it would be cool. xD
 
The work is hard! I would like to work in the fashion industry and international business. It's my passion and that I'm learning! But none of the employer is not able to appreciate. 


For me, any money that counts. I collect them quite a bit. I plan to go abroad...

I invite you on FB :) Become friends! https://www.facebook.com/skye.fashionblogger


Love, 
Skye

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?

    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

    My blog post ... Indigentaid.org

    ReplyDelete