24 May 2013

Zofia Ślotała

Ślotała i Rozz gwiazdami w Cannes! (ZDJĘCIA) 
Zofia recently appears frequently on gossip sites in Poland.  
Many people do not know who actually Ślotała is.

 
Zofia Maria Ślotała is 23 years old and is a stylist. It used to be a model.

Graduated with honors from the Istituto Europeo di Design in Milan, one of the best schools for the future of fashion designers and stylists to create fashion design magazines as a thesis. She gained experience at the side of the editor in chief of L'Uomo Vogue Italia.

It works with the best designers (including Luke mistletoe). Her photo shoots have appeared in Polish magazines (such as Gala, Viva!). She has worked on the most popular television productions (including Top Model, Dancing with the Stars). It is one of the consultants in the European headquarters Quiksilver and stylist for the brand Moskova. The fashion world also got to know from the modeling, working as a model in Europe and Asia.

Her knowledge, experience and enthusiasm for what they do, allow them to co-create the success of many photo shoots, fashion shows and stylize advise on clothing as a personal shopper.

I had the pleasure to write with Sophia. I think that is lovable person.  

Certainly knows his fashion and willingly shared their knowledge. :)
 

9 comments:

  1. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    Also visit my web page ... visit url

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too
    magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you're
    stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep
    it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you.
    This is actually a wonderful site.

    Look at my website :: Local Business

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out more details.


    Here is my website ... website

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the admin of this site is in fact working hard in favor
    of his website, as here every data is quality
    based stuff.

    Also visit my web blog: Doyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy, I do think your web site might be having web browser compatibility issues.

    When I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues.
    I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that,
    wonderful website!

    Also visit my site Customer Satisfaction Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this web page from my buddy who shared with me on the
    topic of this site and at the moment this time I am visiting this
    web site and reading very informative posts here.


    Review my page; Food blog (http://www.iamsport.org/pg/blog/pumpedhitch3960/read/18064951/let-me-introduce-you-to-my-website)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's genuinely very complicated in this active
    life to listen news on TV, therefore I simply use internet for that purpose, and get
    the most recent information.

    Also visit my web blog; Shopping and Retail (https://www.xing.com/topics/en/how-exactly-to-get-buyers-to-come-to-your-own-on-line-shopping-website-76901)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog
    loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's
    the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

    Also visit my site - Sanora

    ReplyDelete
  9. What i do not realize is if truth be told how you are not actually much more smartly-preferred than you may be right now.
    You are very intelligent. You recognize thus considerably in
    terms of this matter, produced me for my part believe
    it from so many various angles. Its like women and men aren't involved until it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga!
    Your individual stuffs outstanding. All the time maintain it up!


    My web site; Aimee

    ReplyDelete